Posts by OverThinkerAnonymous

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

After your BFP, how did you manage any worries about CP and MC? Trying not to stress but failing

I received my first BFP EVER yesterday at 12DPO. I received another positive this morning at 13DPO. But I'm wi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

May 2017 Babies

Hey Everyone! Last month was my first month TTC, after one month of NTNP, both of which ended with AF. So now, ...

103 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for t ...

218 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Did you require a Blood Test to prove you were pregnant after only receiving BFNs on HPTs?

I am 14DPO and have been having some pretty strong symptoms since 7DPO. I believe I may have had IB on 12DPO, ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Symptoms Before and After Implantation Spotting? 12DPO

Hi All. I'm new to the forum but joined when I started feeling a few symptoms. I'm 12DPO today, and have been ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Hi All. I'm new to the forum but joined when I started feeling a few symptoms. I'm 12DPO today, and have been ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

No more pages