Posts by Giggledust

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TTC a girl

Hello there everyone! Is anyone else TTC a girl? My husband and I are trying the shuttle method for a girl ...

6 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

April's cycle 13dpo

Today I did an ovulation test, why I hear you ask? Because I keep hearing that they can pick up pregnancy horm ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

April's cycle 12dpo

Think we were trying for so long that even now, when faced with a positive test, I'm unable to believe it's re ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

April's cycle 11dpo

So I did another test and we have now gone from a very tiny faint line, to a faint line haha. It's slowly gett ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Pregnancy test advice needed asap

Right I have been using those internet test strip things and for the last 2 days I have been getting the faint ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

April's cycle 10dpo part 2

So I tested again, I know I know im impatient haha. Well it's a slightly less faint positive! It's faint but i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

April's cycle 10dpo

Tested again today out of hope it would be a little clearer than yesterday. Nope it's still about as helpful! ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Help! Very faint positive 9dpo

I have done 3 tests today, one with fmu one with SMU and one in the middle of the day. The first had a faint l ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

April's cycle 9dpo

So today I once again did a test, and to say it confused me is an understatement! There's a line but there isn ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

April's cycle 8dpo

Bfn!!!!!!!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I'm so impatient haha. Felling rather bloated today, no idea if that's good ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago