Posts by fruit-loops86

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

March 2017

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out. L ...

212 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

February 2017

Well I don't see a February due date thread yet. I just started my cycles yesterday so I thought I'd start one ...

167 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Cervix during 2ww

Hey, so this is my 4th month ttc and I've been checking my cervix leading up to ovulation for the last three m ...

6 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD22 and 10dpo (or maybe 12dpo)

Well this cycle has been complicated and confusing. It started out normal and then I had a back injury on ovul ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Did i ovulate?

I'm on CD13 and I normally ovulate CD10-12 and have a 24 day cycle. Can anyone look at my chart and tell me wh ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD14 second month

So I had blood tests done almost two weeks ago now. My iron levels tend to be on the low side and I was feelin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Second month trying

Well its CD9 and this is my second month ttc. I am using donor sperm and home AI. Temping and tracking mucous ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

BBT chart queation

Hi, so this is my first month charting and temping and I don't really know how to read my chart. I have been t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD24

Well I woke up and took a test which is still negative. Feeling discouraged. I known I can try again next mont ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD21

Woke up with my nipples being sore this morning. Still have sensitive nose to smells. Headache again today but ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago