Posts by J&CBasrally

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

What was the latest dpo you got a bfp?

Two days late supposedly, took 3 tests, all negative. This would be number 3, if I am; so not sure if that is ...

3 Answers     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Have any of you ever had nausea during possible implantation?

When it's too early for a test but you feel surprisingly nauseous 6 days after baby dancing. My cycles are off ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

TTC Baby #2 - Possibly, maybe, yes...

I'm back! Baby #1 is the light of my life. He fills my days with love, happiness and purpose. He'll be 8 m ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Should I see my primary doctor or my obstetrician?

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and won't see my obstetrician til next week. I've got a terrible sinus infection and I've ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Is it possible to have higher concentrations of the HCG hormone in the afternoon?

I'm newly pregnant and have scheduled my first prenatal for Feb 18th. I'm being a little paranoid since this i ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

6th cycle - Positive HPT - Beyond excited!

So, I'm sitting here trying to regain my strength after having morning sickness and diarrhea. This part will b ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cycle 6 - Symptom tracking

Today, I'm 8dpo on my 6th cycle TTC. This month, I've been trying not to focus on symptoms as much except ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Spam Plague

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of spam flooding the discussion forums and these people make me sick.

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

How many cups of coffee do you drink daily and are comfortable with while TTC?

Coffee drinkers unite! So, during my preconception exam, my doctor told me 1 cup of coffee a day should be ...

4 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

UPDATE - My TTC Journey - Regular or Irregular? That, is the question.

Hello again, Ovulation finally happened at least according to my OPKs, and I've begun my 6th TWW (2 DPO). ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago