Posts by lisluc

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Is it possible? One Tube, 1 ovary on opposite side!

Has anybody got pregnant with one tube and one ovary on opposite sides or heard of anybody this has happend to ...

8 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

4 weeks and 3 days

Today I am feeling so thankful for all God has blessed me with! The past few months I had let go of the though ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

ONE OVARY ONE FALLOPIAN TUBE ON OPPOSITE SIDES

Well i got my first BFP since i lost my baby and tube in Dec 2010. I had all odds against me!! I conceive ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Sore boobs, and cramping before ovulation

This is the first time i have experienced this.. 4 days after AF my boobs are sore and I have AF type cramps. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Got my baby itch back!!!

Well after kind of giving up for the last two months, i got my baby itch back. i haven't not been trying or re ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

12 dpo and giving up hope

I have been on this rollar coaster since Dec of 2010 when i lost my baby and my right tube due to an ectopic p ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

14 dpo tomorrow..should i test tonight?? or wait it out?

I want to test so bad right now!! I tested at 11 dpo and i got a BFN! I am a poas addict!!! I have 1 HPT left ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Pregnancy Symptoms or PMS?

Well I am 7 dpo and i feel yucky, I have a slight headache, nausea and super exhausted where i took a 30 min b ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages