Posts by nonyka30

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Why did the coverline disappeared?

Today at 4 dpo my coverline disappeared. What can be the reason? Any ideas?

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

When should I start testing with OPK?

What CD is best to start testing with OPK if my cycles are 26-28 days? Last cycle I think I missed the LH sur ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BBT questions

So, it's my first month of charting and I get confused. At 10 DPO I got a temperature dip of 0.5 F. I though ...

6 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

9 dpo and af cramping. Good or bad sign?

So, I am 9 dpo today and since yesterday I have Af like cramping. Did a hpt with fmu and got a negative. As sy ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Negative opk. Did I miss the ovulation?

I started to test with clear blue digital opk on CD11 and I am getting negative. my cycle is 29 days. I had fe ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Possible ectopic pregnancy?Help!

I'm getting scared now. At 12 DPO I started to bleed, thought it was my period 2 days earlier. The normal peri ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Implantation bleeding at 12 dpo?

Did anyone experience implantation bleeding at 12 dpo. I know it is the last day possible. I started to have b ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Darker areolas.

When are you supposed to have the areolas darker? How many DPO should they change their color? I'm 11 DPO and ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

About breasts in early pregnancy???

Hi everyone. I am currently 10 DPO. I have fuller and heavier breast with not much pain, but just discomfort. ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages