Posts by minebb14

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

frer VS digi

im having bit of a problem here , i have a positive frer,, and a digi that says not pregnant , having full on ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

which one is better please tell

which brand of internet dip sticks are better Poll: wondfo (2 votes) clinical guard (2 votes) no name ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can you ovulate 2x a month

i posted my positive ovulation test check it out ,, okay this was monday ..cd15 i started testing on cd5 bc i ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

can i have your advise on ANSWER OPK!!!

okay i i have read some bad reviews ,and didnt want to buy then ,,but thats all that was left on the shelf ,go ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

has anyone tried thiS PLEASE READ

http://www.cvssavingscentral.com/Programs/TSK/04_TSK_66260_TheStorkCVS/default.aspx ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Has anyone taken ZINC to increase OVULATION ??? please read

so i found an article today that stated that if you take zinc up to 5 x a week it will increase fertility in w ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BFP 6 weeks after early M/C

mc was june 7th through that week ,, during mc levels went from 339 -39 i have not had af she is 10 days late ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

miscarriages and dealing with it (RANT)

i have had 3 m/c im the last 4 years and it makes me so angry that i have to take medication the entire pregna ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

BFP 6 weeks after natural miscarriage PLEASE HELP!!

on june 8th i had a miscarriage at about 4 weeks my hcg was only at about 339,, 3 weeks ago they were at 67 ,, ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

positive HPT negative blood hcg

so i took a dg brand hpt 2 days ago mid day no hold and it was pos,, so i went out a picked up a frer it was p ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago