Posts by babymagic33

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Where's my pregnancy glow and happiness in this pregnancy?

With this pregnancy I feel so out of tune With the world my feelings and thoughts everything. I don't feel att ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Biggest shock ever!!!

Lately everything has been a whirlwind in my life from emotions to feeling alone to feeling anxious about the ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

14 weeks straight up b**** excuse my French!

Well first off I know everyone is going to say it's normal just the hormones. However I'm getting on my own ne ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Boy or girl

Okay I don't mean to sound ungrateful I truly am. However this is my 4th and last pregnancy and me and hubbys ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Burning up 5wks pregnant!

I know your temps rise once your pregnant however I've notice I'm hot most of the day and when I move around I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Now that it's confirmed

Now that I know I'm pregnant starting to experience moodiness and for some reason I'm becoming a neat freak. M ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is there any safe anxiety medications that can be taken during pregnancy?

I have really bad anxiety and panic attacks. I stopped taking my meds when I found out I was pregnant Saturday ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Preggo first cycle

Well I just found out I was pregnant yesterday evening took a cheap .88 test 13dpo and the lines came up like ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Shut the front door!

Ok so I just confirmed I'm pregnant with me and my dh second my fourth. I'm shocked because this was our first ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Bfp @9dpo now 15dpo preggo yipeee

I couldn't wait to see if me and dh hard work paid off this cycle. I will admit I was scared and was ready to ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago