Posts by Jcarpe05

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Best time of day urine for BFP?

Hello. What time of day urine is best for a BFP? I *think* AF is late but am not totally sure. I have irregula ...

3 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

The decision

I have decided I do definitely want another baby. I have steps I need to take first. I am overweight so I will ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Major cramps and no AF...worried

Hello. My average cycles run around 30 days and I am now on day 34. I have had some major cramps for the past ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Do cramps mean AF is on her way?

I had cramps a couple days ago and no sign of AF. Do cramps mean AF is on her way or could it be pregnancy? ...

8 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

How long to hold urine to take a HPT

Hello, I am wondering how long to hold urine to take a HPT. I spaced it and did not test with my FMU. Sin ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Dry mouth and pregnant?

Good afternoon, Have any of you had dry mouth/bad taste in your mouth and ended up being pregnant? I am ab ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Best urine for pregnancy test?

Hello. What is the best urine to detect pregnancy on an HPT? I have the EPT kind with pink dye. Basically, ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

This TWW is ridiculous!

I have had every symptom under the sun it seems and no sign of AF or a positive pregnancy test... I have had c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Still trying to not try

Its been a while since I posted a journal entry. The first time I got pregnant it was after I stopped trying. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

What would you do?

Hello. I took a pregnancy test that was negative on Saturday and read the directions to take another one in a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago