Posts by JessicaFord

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

My period only lasted a day and a half

I don't know if I should be worried or not. My period seemed to start on the exact day that it was supposed to ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Dreams Dreams Dreams Do they mean anything?

I had been having dreams every single night for a couple weeks straight at least. I am trying to conceive a ch ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I am not pregnant, but since you are can you answer this ?

I had been having dreams every single night for a couple weeks straight at least. I am trying to conceive a ch ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Dreams Dreams Dreams Do they mean anything?

Anyone ever have pregnancy dreams whether trying to conceive, or having already been blessed with conception? ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Strange dreams, not thinking about pregnancy when they occured.

I had been having dream after dream after dream of pregnancy, and then they stopped out of nowhere. When I say ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

My feet hurt. As in the soles of them just randomly burn. I am 6 dpo and have some symptoms.

I will be walking and out of nowhere the middle of the sole of my foot will start burning. In the first few da ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

My period was much different this time than any other month. What could this be a sign of?

My period kept stopping and then starting again, only when it started again it was very very light bleeding. M ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages