Posts by member_126714

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Not happy!!!

So on Monday I was referred to the early pregnancy unit by my gp to find out exactly how far along I am. As t ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Excited and a little confused

So after my recent miscarriage back in July it turns out that I am now pregnant again ð??? I am really exc ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

12 months later.......

So after the horrid depo back in march last year my period returned in August 2013 which to be fair wasn't rea ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

TTC after depo

Hi ladies am probably just looking for a little reassurance here more than anything. I had the depo injection ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Could this be ovulation?

Hi ladies I am ttc and have previously been using opk and bbt but this cycle I decided to give that a rest and ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Confused

I am really confused about my ovulation tests. I am now on 14dpo (roughly give or take a day) and on 10dpo my ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Feeling odd

I am unsure of my dpo. I haven't had a period since feb as I tried the depo shot. Never again!! Still had no s ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

iPhone 4S users

Just wondering if anyone else uses an iPhone 4S to take and upload test pics to the site? I use mine and the p ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Has anyone ever had a psychic reading?

Hi ladies I had my first ever psychic reading yesterday and the things that I was told and that the lady was s ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

What could these feelings be?

I posted a pic on Friday of my positive ovulation test and have been actively TTC pretty much the whole of Jun ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago