Posts by LeslieAM

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

getting so anxious!

Besides watching my fantasy football opponents rack up I'm starting to get anxious about my due date. We don' ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

One heartbeat. .. impossible to have twins right?

So I'm 16 weeks along and I just let the cat out of the bag at work and half the women claim they could tell w ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Tummy so tight!

My little bean must be growing so fast! In the last week or so my tum has started to feel tight when I stretc ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Holy cow! So veiny!!

So I'm 14 weeks pregnant with my first. I got out of the shower tonight and holy guacamole it's like somebody ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CHOCOLATE

I have never been a girl who is big on sweets. I avoid birthday cake, cookies, snack cakes, if it had sugar ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Not taking separation well.

Hubs is one week into his three weeks of military training and I am not talking it well. He had been gone lon ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Crying over a onesie.

I had been priding myself on how well I was handling these pregnancy hormones until the last 24 hours. I wasl ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping ...

145 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

I think I might finally be hitting the honeymoon period!

I have my 12 week doctors appointment tomorrow and today I actually felt good. I was halfway through my morni ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How many of you knew the gender before the ultrasound?

I'm 11 weeks and I feel like it's a boy. I want to be wrong because I want a little girl, lol. I was just wo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago