Posts by pupul30

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Brown spotting at 10dpo... Am I pregnant

I am 10dpo today, AF due in another 3 days and found brown spots for around 12 hours. Shall I assume it to be ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Confusion.... Help please????????

Hi All The dashboard of countdown to pregnancy is showing 4dpo today. My lmp was on 14th July, last was on 11 ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Need suggestion

Hi All The dashboard of countdown to pregnancy is showing 3dpo today. My lmp was on 14th July, last was on 11 ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Help help 14dpo... No sign of Af and a bfn too....

Hi Currently my app showing 14dpo with a cycle of 32 days. No sign of Af yet. Last night at 1:30 am tested an ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

14dpo... No sign of Af and a bfn too....

Hi Currently my app showing 14dpo with a cycle of 32 days. No sign of Af yet. Last night at 1:30 am tested an ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Pls pls reply... Need help and opinion

Dear All My lmp 11june and cycle of 32 days from last three months otherwise it is 30 days. Not sure about ov ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Bfn at 8-9dpo

Pls suggest. My lmp was 11 June with a cycle of 30-32 days. I tested on 5th July which could be 8-9 dpo (30 da ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Bloating and backache........ 7dpo

Hi all... Today I am 7dpo but with the sign of extreme tiredness, bloating, difficulty in walking , cold too. ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Confusion.... Help please

Hi All... My lmp was 11 June and a cycle of around 30 days. We did on 27th June which is same or one day befor ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

sperms leakage?????????????

whenever m ttc... after the intercourse i stay for 30 mins. after that when i get up...i notice liquid coming ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago