Posts by Pookarabie

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Exausted..

I started bleeding and cramping heavily Sunday night. The cramping was bad enough that I really considered goi ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Last Monday..

Last Monday I had an ultrasound. Transvaginal. I measured 6 weeks with a heartbeat of 79. The tech figured the ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

My HCG doubled.

I'm very happy with my HCG results. They doubled.. so that's a small win for now. My doctor got the crinone ge ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Here checking numbers...

I just got a bfp on Tuesday (12/1/15). I had just decided to start actively trying.. I'd had a consult with an ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Anyone around.. I hope not. ð???

I say I hope not because I want you to have moved on with your little bundles. Life continues on for me.. I'll ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Loss #4

Went in for an ultrasound today.. I've been spotting. Also feeling a pulling pain. I'm running a 99.9 temp. I ...

5 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Next Ultrasound..

My next ultrasound is May 9th. I'll be 9 weeks 1 day if everything goes as it should. I really hope it does.. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

7 weeks 1 day

I had some cramping and a small amount of pink and brown blood on Wednesday so I asked to have my 2nd ultraso ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Catching up..

Just got done catching up in the forum. I didn't know what to say after being out of the loop for about a year ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

2nd Ultrasound in One Week.

Next Monday I have a 2nd ultrasound to see if everything is progressing properly. I will be close to 8 weeks a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago