Posts by Madeline

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

BFP after 13 months of trying with no fertility issues!

I'm not here to tell you to "Just relax" or "It will happen when it's meant to" or my favorite "Stop trying and it will happen" God I hated hearing those things. Don't listen to them, I've been there too and I know how much they hurt. But I do want to give you some advice:

Ladies PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop stalking this site for symptoms lol. I'm just kidding but I am speaking from my own experience here. I obsessed every month for 13 months and compared my symptoms to all of the BFP stories on here and guess what???? When I actually fell PREGNANT I had no clue. There were no symptoms; no sore boobs, no metallic taste in my mouth, no food aversions, no CM, no nausea, no headaches, etc. (I even made an appointment with my doctor for Clomid). I realized that every woman is different and our bodies react differently to pregnancy. So please please please just because your symptoms don't sync with let's say "Mary's" it doesn't mean you are NOT pregnant. I think I had more symptoms all of the other months than 2 weeks ago lol.

But I will be honest with you, I am 5 weeks now and my nipples just started to feel sore and I feel a lot of stretching/gassy/cramps (exactly like period cramps). So yes you probably will get some symptoms but once again DO NOT compare yours to mine because you might be different. Ok so here is the rundown:

- O day I felt some tingling but I felt that before and was not pregnant
- 1-9 DPO no symptoms except I felt rundown and I couldn't finish my exercises (started 5dpo and on)
- I tested at 9 DPO in the evening with a cheapie and saw the faintest line.
- 10 DPO tested with digital and got "Pregnant 1-2"

Best of luck ladies and don't ever give up. Baby dust to you all <3

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages