Posts by BabyBiggles

Journals  Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

It finally makes sense!!!

CD1 today, after a 62-day cycle!! BUT...I was expecting AF today and I was exactly right, so I'm thinking I've ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Very long luteal phase?!?!

I'm pretty much reaching the conclusion that I must have an abnormally long luteal phase. Today is CD43, and 2 ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Here we go again!!!

It is CD38, and AF is nowhere in sight. I haven't tested once this whole cycle. I'm sure AF will be here at an ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Where is my temp rise?!?!

For about a week I had clearly fertile cm, right up to exactly the day I would have expected to ovulate. On ex ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Holding back tears...

I'm feeling pretty fed up tonight to be honest. Do you ever just have one of those days where nothing seems to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Hopelessly hopeful!!!

DH heard today that his offshore date has been postponed until Monday; that is CD14 for me. My best guess at O ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Absent DH?!

Yesterday I found out that my DH will be offshore during my fertile window this month. That might make concept ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Starting again....

Well last month was strange. Since coming off the pill at the start of November I had two regular cycles of ex ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago