Posts by magicalstarR

Questions  Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

Could I be pregnant

Can anyone take a look at my chart and tell me if it looks promising or is it just wishful thinking. I don't k ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

How long does LH stay elevated

How long does lh stay elevated. I have take opk's test for the passed three days and there all positive.when w ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Purchases an OPK and started using it without realizing the box says expired.

I purchased a store brand opk and noticed today after I've been using them for the pass week that the box says ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

What does Implantation Bleeding look like and does it come with lots of symptoms?

I had a back ache (bad), had cramps like i was going to start AF, tender breasts, and alot more symptoms. This ...

6 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Photo size

I can seem to make the photo small. Can anyone help

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Photo size

I can seem to make the photo small. Can anyone help

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Upload phot to this site.

Can you please help me. I'm trying to upload a photo of my opk's as I have some really questions.

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Ovulation...

I started my cycle on June 22 and ended on June 27. Since then my cervical fluid has been watery. I was due to ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Temp chart

Is there any where I can go to see a temp chart with someone having ovulated. I need to see an example as I th ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

temp all over the place

How will I be able to tell by temp if my temp is high and low. One day I wake up sweating and the next I'm fin ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago