Posts by Liz3377

Questions  Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Sex positions!

When trying to conceive, is it best to only do the missionary position or is it also ok to do it doggy style a ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is this Important? Please answer!

I know this might not be the right category to put this under, but seemed to be the best pick. Is it impor ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

This is really weird!!!!

Gong to try to make my story short:March 17: positive OPK -BD 18th: BD 19th: twice BD 20th: BD 22nd: BD 4dpo ...

9 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

ClearBlue Fertility Monitor

Has anyone tried the ClearBlue fertility monitor? Does it work in helping conceive??!

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

10dpo...

This is my story/update thus far: Husband and I BD on March 14th. Took OPK digital on 17th, came out posit ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Depressed :(

I got my period today in the afternoon after testing 2nd time altogether this cycle at 13dpo. BFN. :((( My hub ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Implantation bleeding?!

I think I may be experiencing implantation bleeding...I am really excited and yet my hubby and I don't want to ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Cervical Mucus

Do you have to see cervical mucus to be pregnant or can you be pregnant and not notice having any "globs& ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Just wondering what everyone thinks?

Here is a timeline of my story, tell me what u think: BD with my husband on March 15th. tried clearblue Ov ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What does everyone think? TTC after 8 months

i dont know if this means anything. Last month I got my period on the 13th. we had sex 4 days in a row,( cuz t ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago