Posts by Nunumama

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

CD2 Waiting..... And More Waiting!

Ttc is just a big waiting game. You are always waiting for something whether it's, ovulation, AF or a BFP. So ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

I Should Have Listened To You Guys!

I wish I would have listened a lot sooner to the ladies that told me to use opks but I never did I thought I w ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 1

Sooooooo... AF has arrived 3 days early but whatever. Now i can get started on Vitex. I am really hopeful that ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Read If You Have Just Started TTC!!

If you have just started ttc please get opks. This is my fourth cycle ttc and I have just realized that I have ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Come on AF!!!!

I have been feeling so sad today but dh just came home on his lunch break and made me feel a little better. I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Wondfo?

I just got a faint positive on a wondfo pregnancy test. I'm only 7dpo so I thought I'm so confused I don't wan ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

please read!!!

So here's my story. Me and dh have been together since I was 17. We have never had sex with a condom but I hav ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

4dpo today

4dpo today a lot of really white lotiony cm but it's no different from any other cycle. I ordered 50 wondfo pr ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Why It Will Never Work!

So me and my mom have a really distant and awkward relationship. We don't really connect I feel like I can't t ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

She Is Only 13!!

So I woke up today to some really shocking news. One of our family friends daughters just found out she is pre ...

11 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago