Posts by Tryinat40

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

+ and - with SAME URINE sample

Hello So I took a FRER test with this morning first urine. First test came up faint, but positive. For some r ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Faint hpts, Blood test came back NEG... Anyone have this and turn out Pregnant?

I posted a few very faint positives the past 3 days and most of you agreed that they were, in fact, BFP. I we ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

3 days of faint Pos... when will I get my BFP??

So i have been taking tests for 3 days now. All of which are very faint. Some even show NEG bc i am testing al ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

3 days of Faint Positives... When will i get a stronger answer

So i have been taking tests for 3 days now. All of which are very faint. I thought by morning of day 3 I would ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Super faint Pos yesterday... Same today WHEN WILL IT GET DARKER

SO I tested yesterday with FRER and it was a faint positive, I posted here and veryone agreed. I tested again ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

sex 2 days before period....Now I think Im pregnant!

SO my hubby and I has unportected sex on 8/16. I was due for my period 8/17 but didnt start spotting until the ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Broke open a digital test!!!now what...

I decided to try a digital test and it came up "not pregnant" I think I am so I break it open and w ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Unprotected sex 2 days before AF

My husband and I had unprotected sex 2 days before my period. I did get what I think was my period but it only ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago