Posts by mrsbeasley83

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

5dpo feeling optimistic!

Well i am now 5 days past ovulation and i am feeling a little bit more optimistic about this month. For the fi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Ding ding round 10!

Woke up to the arrival of Aunt flo :( Trying not to get too upset over it but can't deny that i am bitterly di ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Approaching that time of the month...

Cycle day 24. Very pleased with myself this month. My last cycle was full of stress and worry as i had my fert ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

A reason to smile :)

Finally some good news! Yesterday i was a bag of nerves and convinced that i was going to be told that i was n ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Answers?

So tomorrow morning i have my doctors appointment to discuss the results of my cycle day 2 and 21 blood tests. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Day 21

Got appointment for my cycle day 21 blood test today. Hate needles so already anxious although by now i should ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Losing Hope :(

Today i feel like its never going to happen. I haven't used an opk this month. Normally i can tell when i am o ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Just to empty my head..

So yesterday we went to a christening. Of course this meant the whole focus of yesterday was babies. I lost co ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Struggling.

The expression, it never rains but it pours should be made into a theme song and be used as the soundtrack to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Time to get this sorted.

So Yesterday the evil witch turned up, bang on time and definately making up for her poor shows over the last ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago