Posts by Jcarpe05

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

Possibility of ovulating on time though stress may have lengthened cycle?

I know stress can reek havoc on a cycle. My question is if I was supposed to ovulate on the 25th of Sept. wi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

So confused.

I asked a question in the ovulation and cycles part. I have not started AF yet and my cycles have been around ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Want another baby so badly.

I think wanting another baby is worse than wanting the first baby. I mean, this time the baby fever is worse. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Prenatal Vitamins TTC?

I was wondering if it is a good idea to take prenatal vitamins before getting pregnant while TTC? I am lookin ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Implantation or AF?

I have been having very light spotting for most of the day and was wondering if it could be implantation bleed ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I think I'm out

Pretty sure I'm out this cycle. I have cramps and just wiped and it was pink. BOO! But my husband and I bot ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst...

Each month its the same thing. I expect to get that positive pregnancy test but keep getting negatives. I th ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I'm just simply going crazy.

I hate this TWW stuff. I am only about 7 DPO and if I have my sanity by the end I just may stop tracking exce ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

How soon in pregnancy can breasts start hurting?

I was just wondering how soon in pregnancy can breasts start hurting? I know before a period they can hurt an ...

7 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

TWW and counting, slowly

I am so terrible about waiting for the TWW. I obsess about every little twinge and ache in my body during thi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago