Posts by TruckersWife

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Closed cervix?

I've had 3 kids. 3 vaginal births and a c-section. My cervix feels firm and high and I THINK it's closed. Ther ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Implantion

I'm 5dpo today and had a temperature dip when I toke my bbt this morning. The dip is still above my cover line ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Coverline?

Why isn't my chart on here showing my cover line? My cover line on my FF is 96.8 but this site isn't showing m ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Confused.

I may be mistaken but isn't the bbt chart on here supposed to interpret when you ovulate? To me it looks like ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Charting and ovulation

OK ladies. I should have ovulated today. But I didn't according to my temp. Is it possible that my temp won't ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Charting

Can someone take a look at my chart and tell me if it looks like I'll be ovulating over the weekend? Hubby is ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Did I chart wrong today?

I'm currently on cd 7. Yesterday my bbt was 97.48 today my temp is 97.93. Now I woke up at 4:22 am this mornin ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Sperm regeneration

This may sound stupid so forgive me. I was told that after a man ejaculates it takes 24 hours for them to rege ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Opk vs Hpt

I have seen in here where some women run out of hpts so they use an opk instead. How is it possible to get an ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Think I'm out

I think I'm out of the running here. This is just too upsetting for me. The keeping track and than the let dow ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago