Posts by mrykayser

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Digital pregnancy test change???

Someone I know said that they read that digital pregnancy test can change from Not Pregnant to pregnant. Has a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

6DPO -Im having some symptoms

So today Im having alot of symptoms. I have bloating, Slight cramping, Nausea and Vomitting( after I drank a c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Chat room for pregnant mothers and women TTC

Hi ladies :) I know you probably have already seen my posts already. But id like to invite you all to this cha ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

5dpo - what should I be doing

Im now 5dpo . Does anyone know any suggestions to help me get my egg to impant this weeks? Any food or things ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

4dpo- Im so Depressed

I've been feeling a little down in the dumps all day today . I feel like everyone I talk to is pregnant or jus ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Please join our chat room: Read if you are interested and comment :)

Here is the chatroom for moms/pregnant women and ladies TTC Its 100% free to chat : http://us5.chatzy.co ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

3dpo- This is driving me crazy _ March 12, 2012

All I want to do is know if im pregnant or gonna be pregnant this month. I hate waiting to test. Its so annoyi ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What could this discomfort be ?

So I as just laying in bed on this website when I started feeling bloatedness and slight cramping? Could this ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

If there is always sperm in your vagina, does that mean you will get pregnant ?

Is it always guaranteed that you will get pregnant if you always have sperm in your vagina?

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Can you get pregnant every time you release an egg?

If the egg is fertilized does that a mean it going to implant or do some eggs just not implant ?

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago