Posts by IWantOnionRings.

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Yeast infection a sign of pregnancy?

So I'm now thinking I ovulated a week ago, putting me about 7 or 8 dpo. I've currently got pee that BURNS LIKE ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Extremely early, but...

Can feeling "fuzzy" and out of it at 2 dpo be a sign of pregnancy? I know the only way I'll know is ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Egg white CM and Ovulation? Maybe baby?

So yesterday I had EWCM, and today I had it aswell, and today me and BF had unprotected sex... What are my cha ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is eating WAY more than normal a valid pregnancy symptom?

I'm 12dpo, and lately I've been eating way more than normal. Like, three plates of spagetti and still wanting ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Pregnancy test from a hot car?

I have a digital pregnancy test (clearblue) in my boyfriends hot car from last month, how acurate do you think ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I'm scared.. Please answer..

I'm supossed to get my period in 3 days, and I'm 15dpo. About two hours ago I started getting cramps like I ha ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anybody else get the strong urge to puke this morning?

I feel pretty sure I'm pregnant. I'm 14 dpo, eatting like crazy, smelling way more than I'm used to, and I've ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is this morning sickness?

I'm 14dpo. This morning I woke up at 4am with awful acid reflux nearlly threw up. I went back to sleep and wok ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Smelling things that arn't there?? Please help?

I'm 14dpo, and for a few days I've been smelling far more than I normally would. I don't have that great of a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Stupid question: reusing a digital pregnancy test?

I know your not supossed to, but on the ClearBlue digi test the results go away after 24 hours, so you'd think ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago