Posts by pupul30

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

WOW HEARTBEAT.............

hey...i got to hear the heartbeat at 6w1d with 109 beats/min. Radiologist said all well.... doc said a bit lo ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

blighted ovum

what are the chances of second blighted ovum? anyone faced it? pls give your experiences?

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

MY HCG LEVELS...........?????????

hii...i did my first blood test for HCG and level was found to be 2629 at 4w2d. After two days the level was f ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

HCG LEVELS....IS IT FINE?????????//

hii...i did my first blood test for HCG and level was found to be 2629 at 15dpo. After two days the level was ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

HCG LEVELS....NEED ADVICE???

hii...i did my first blood test for HCG and level was found to be 2629. After two days the level was found to ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

NOT TO CONCEIVE SO EARLY....ADVICE NEEDED...

Hi all....i am 4weeks 4days prego after my blighted ovum d7c on 17th june. i got my first cycle on 12th july a ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

NEED ADVICE..........!!!!!!!!!!!

hi...with fmu i tested positive at 11 dpo & 12dpo (not so sure, because of mc in june). whole day i am ha ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

please answer..................

hi...today with fmu i tested positive at 10 dpo (not so sure, because of mc in june). whole day i am having t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

NO CM AT ALL AT 8 dpo....pls answer...

Please help me...this is very unusual for me. i am 8 dpo and observing absolutely no CM since 5 dpo. from 2dpo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

VERY WEIRD NOW NO CM AT 8 DPO?????????

Please help me...this is very unusual for me. i am 8 dpo and observing absolutely no CM since 5 dpo. from 2dpo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago