Replies by sweetvicky

Replies 31 - 40

Thanks everyone!! Your encouragement really helps me stay positive.
@mogchi I know exactly what you mean about that nearly painful bloating...

9 years ago
Reply to November 2014 Cycle. Nov 19, 2014: 10 DPO

Public

Omg omg omg!! I saw the images, they look positive to me!! Here's to hoping tomorrow it's positive!!
I just got my internet cheapies today, so I'm going to test a little later with a couple more hours of holding in.
But I am so excited for you!!!

9 years ago
Reply to Anyone else with O day on 11/11?

Public

Advertisement

You're right it's still early, so there's definitely a chance for this cycle. Testing everyday with cheap tests is a good idea, they're totally guilt free for your wallet haha. Ugh I wish I could test with you...I just need to wait longer (and this wait is killing me!!).
Are those symptoms your usual AF symptoms or something else? I've been okay today, I just feel heavy and the scale went up a couple of pounds so I just feel bloated and bleh today. Drank tons of water to get rid of this bloating and weight fluctuation. Also last had I had the most vivid dream that I had a baby girl, when I woke up I just felt strange and overwhelmed with emotion, and had sharp pain in my lower abdomen. My mind is driving me crazy with this tww

9 years ago

Public

@Leashy_pea Aw I'm sorry about your BFN, but 10 DPO seems a bit early though. How many days until AF arrives?? You might still have a chance this cycle, just test again the day that AF is supposed to arrive. I've had a few symptoms, like bloating, a sharp pain at 7 DPO, and moodiness. I just hope it's not because AF is on the way...and I totally know what y'all mean about the whole embarrassment feeling when you're so sure then you get a BFN...well FX for us all!!

@Mrs.Drost 33 months is definitely a long time. I'm so sorry you've had such a rough time, but it's good to know it is possible. Just hang in there! Don't worry, you're not alone, I think all of us have anxiety during the tww. And don't apologize for venting, we're all here to support each other! And I can't see the photo you posted either

to us all!!

9 years ago
Reply to 9DPO buddies

Public

Have you tested???
I have some internet cheapies on the way, but they're scheduled to arrive from the 20th-25th....I'm really trying not to go and buy some myself from the store and test early. It's hard to be patient for me too :p

9 years ago

Public

FX for holiday BFPs for us!!! (: Now I feel like I want to start Christmas decorating lol

9 years ago
Reply to Ready for the next cycle!

Public

I'm so excited for us both! Seems like this cycle might be it... I hope so. Let's stay positive and keep our fingers crossed! When do you plan on testing?

9 years ago
Reply to Is Cycle 7 my lucky 7's cycle?

Public

Sounds great! It's nice to know I'm not the only one with on/off symptoms here. I don't know about you, but it's driving me nuts! Thank you, I hope so too. Keep your hopes up! Maybe this cycle is the one! Baby dust indeed! (:

9 years ago
Reply to November 2014 Cycle. Nov 17, 2014: 8 DPO

Public

I've some bloating too...This tww is just getting me so anxious! Fingers crossed definitely! When do you plan on testing?

9 years ago

Public

Yesterday at 7 DPO I had some sharp pain towards the right in my lower abdomen/pelvis area. I have been TTC for a couple months and BFN so far, but I'm still waiting to test. I've never had this pain so it's new to me. However, this pain doesn't last to me. Today I didn't get the pain...
Sorry I'm not sure what it is either.

9 years ago
Reply to Right Ovary Pain :( Please help

Public