Replies by mkm413

Replies 21 - 30

Yay for those who got a BFP!

Really sorry to those who got a visit from instead. FX for next month!

I'm at 10 DPO now and no convincing symptoms yet. With my previous pregnancies, I had extreme, falling-asleep-at-work fatigue right before AF was due and started having sensitivity to smells and all but constant nausea once AF was late. So basically I don't really need to test to know for sure if I'm pregnant or not lol.

Hopefully there will be lots more BFPs here soon! GL everyone!

8 years ago
Reply to July 2016 Babies!!!

Public

Some don't get BFPs until their period is 3-4 days late. You should try testing again in a few days! Good luck!

8 years ago
Reply to I am lost.

Public

Advertisement

As early as 8 DPO, it's likely just a coincidence. However, you should probably test again in a few days because it takes a few days after implantation for HCG to show up on HPTs. Good luck!

8 years ago
Reply to Curious

Public

Hello ladies! I don't generally post on the forums, but the 2WW tends to drive me up the wall a bit.

I just hit the 4 year mark TTC and this is my 1st cycle after two losses. I'm pretty sure I'm 6 DPO today (4 Nov), so I expect AF by next Saturday. Planning to test on 14 Nov first thing in the AM if AF doesn't show by then. Here's to hoping the third time's the charm!

I see there's been a few BFP's already.

To my sisters in the 2WW and waiting to O, good luck and

8 years ago
Reply to July 2016 Babies!!!

Public

I seem to get morning sickness within a few days before or after my missed period. However, you should keep in mind that every woman and pregnancy are different, so what happens for others may not happen the same way (or at all) for you.

8 years ago
Reply to Nausea when pregnant...how soon?

Public

Well... I got a nice, strong BFP! The line showed up immediately and continued to get darker throughout the ten minute time frame. It's a bit surreal to me right now!

8 years ago
Reply to Previously invalid FRER showing two lines more than 24 hours later...

Public

No, you don't ovulate on the same cycle day every month if your cycle length varies. The longer your cycle is, the later you ovulated. The shorter your cycle is, the earlier you ovulated. Your luteal phase (the time between ovulation and menses) may also vary by a few days every month. You should consider BBT charting, which will confirm when ovulation happens each cycle so you know when to expect your period. You could also use OPKs to help you predict when you might ovulate in advance for intercourse timing purposes.

I have irregular cycles, too. They've varied from 27-33 days just in the past 6 months and BBT charting not only helped me figure out when I ovulated, but it showed me that my LP varies, too. I hope you give BBT charting a chance. I think will help you! Good luck!

10 years ago
Reply to PLEASE HELP!!! My question is do we ovulate the same time every month!!! HELP!!!

Public

It's not uncommon. Some women just don't release the hCG into their urine, thus preventing it from being detected by HPTs. Some don't even get a positive blood test until long after the pregnancy has been confirmed via ultrasound! (If you're far enough along, the "hook effect" can also cause negatives. That's when the hCG levels are so high that the test can no longer detect it.)

Congratulations and a happy & healthy 9 months to you! :)

10 years ago
Reply to Negative urine test / positive blood test?

Public

Yes there is still hope. At 10 DPO, you may not have implanted yet if you are pregnant. No implantation means no hCG. Try waiting until your period is 1 day late and take an HPT then.

10 years ago
Reply to My HCG level 10dpo is <2 is there a chance Istill get pregnant?

Public

At 7 weeks pregnant, hCG should double in about 84 hours (3-4 days). Yours doubled in 134 hours (about 5.5 days). This does NOT necessarily mean you're miscarrying.

You need an ultrasound ASAP. That's the best way to determine how your pregnancy is going at this point. Good luck and fingers crossed for you!

10 years ago
Reply to Hcg levels are not doubling...Am I miscarrying?

Public