Replies by sassysacha

Replies 11 - 20

Well I must have tons of weight on my bladder because the moment I drink a small glass of water I am in the loo, fingers Xed

11 years ago
Reply to Kinda curious.....?

Public

Really with all my other four I peed like crazy in the beginning!! Just didn't want to over react is all....

11 years ago
Reply to Kinda curious.....?

Public

Advertisement

i am totally thinking mine is all wishful thinking!! Though I "think" that I have a few more symptoms since I posted. And I think some have subsided too... go figure!! So other than my nipples and CM, I have noticed (please take these lightly as I am sure I'm being oversensitive) slight and I mean slight food aversion, I think I am slightly more hungry, sometimes (not always) I get nauseous, and a bit restless before bed. Oh and last night I woke and had to urgently pee. But I am really unsure if I can say that it counts. I went to washroom before I went to bed, and it was late, had a small glass of water, and then it was no more than 45 min when I woke. So do you think that counts? I am just going to wait until tonight and see what happens..... What other symptoms are noticing??

11 years ago
Reply to sore boobs,tummy cramps 5days past o and test addict

Public

I think you may be right, I am just hoping that the BFP will show. And I am same as you with this site. I like reading everything everyone posts, but it driving me nuts wanting 10-14DPO to come and I don't think it is healthy of me. Thank you so much!! I need to just learn how to sit back and just let it go!!

11 years ago
Reply to Do you think I may be making them up?

Public

I too am very anxious!! i am trying to figure out if I am going to test at the 10 DPO or if I am going to wait until 14 DPO. I have new symptoms of slight nausea today(can't remember if I already said this) so we will see.

Keep me informed of any new symptoms <3

11 years ago
Reply to More than 3? 4?

Public

You can change your DPO on your ticker. I kept having to increase the days. For my cycle I had to switch it to 17 days, just for it to read right. I must have ovulated early.

If you are needing a buddy through this, please feel free to follow me. I m looking for woman to chat with. I am finding this hard.

My problem is I had a feeling I may be the day after. we haven't been really trying, it is just my intuition telling me, but I am the type needing some hard core proof!!

Would love to know more about your journey...

11 years ago
Reply to More than 3? 4?

Public

Wow that is such great news!!! no it isn't funny that you already have names!! We do too!! I will keep you informed!!

11 years ago
Reply to 2 dpo and waiting!

Public

My AF is due Dec 19th, today I am 4 DPO!!

I too am looking for a buddy!!!

11 years ago
Reply to Anybody want to be my tww buddy?

Public

I would have tested!!

So how did everything turn out would love to know!!

11 years ago
Reply to 10dpo Late period

Public

I would love to wait with you!! As of today I am 4DPO and all sorts of symptoms but i am still not convinced that I am pregnant. I know that this is bad to wish upon myself because I know that I will regret it later, but I would "know" if I stated being nauseated!! So far I have light cramping, achy back and hips, a head ache that started today, nipples are sensitive, and my CM has increased big time..... when before I was needing help in that area.... I hope that all goes well for you!!

Oh and PS I have endometriosis too with all four of my others..... still had no issues with getting pregnant....

11 years ago
Reply to 2 dpo and waiting!

Public