Replies by staceymalk

Replies 11 - 20

Could just be too early still. Give it a few more days and retest. GL

9 years ago
Reply to 14dpo, high temp, bfn, please help!

Public

Go about it like you do any other time. I'd cut back on alcohol and smoking (if you do either) if you're TTC. Other than that nothing you do, that'd you'd normally do anyway, is going to prevent implantation. If it's gonna happen it'll happen. GL

9 years ago
Reply to TWW - Is there anything I shouldn't do??

Public

Advertisement

11 dpo is early anyway. I'd wait a few more days before testing to avoid any unnecessary disappointment. GL

9 years ago
Reply to Can I store FMU for later

Public

Your ovulation date could be off. I'd wait a week and retest. GL

9 years ago
Reply to 20dpo BFN! 31day cycle

Public

You are still very early. My bfp didn't show up til 14dpo. Not all tests are as sensitive. It varies by brand...always use fmp. I'd wait a few days and retest. GL and baby dust.

9 years ago
Reply to I am 9 dpo and I used a first response pregnancy test and got a VERY faint line am I pregnant?

Public

You're still early. My bfp didn't show up til 14dpo. If you got a bfp on digital I think you're pretty safe.

9 years ago
Reply to Help

Public

I'd ask Dr to redo blood work.

9 years ago
Reply to Healthy pregnancy despite repeated negative hpts?

Public

Benadryl is safe too

9 years ago
Reply to Very sick....NEED HELP

Public

I would tell her but it may not affect your appointment date as one mc doesn't usually make you a "higher" risk. But all medical history should be told, always. GL

9 years ago
Reply to Should I tell midwife about miscarriage?

Public

It all depends on when you bd and when you O'd. But if you didn't have the BC in then yeah there's always a chance.

9 years ago
Reply to 15 dfo no symptoms but no period

Public