Community post

Discussion

21 dpo no af bfn and more

Okay let me start off with we lost our first baby in Jan. due to miscarriage. I would have been 10 weeks along. Anyway, I got my first af Feb 17th, 2012, typical af. We then started right away as soon as I was done with period. dh and I did it every other day through march 10th. I'm pretty sure I o'd around the 4th. My periods are also very normal. They go 28, 30, 33 and right in that order. So when af didn't show on the 17th didnt' think much of it okay going to be a 30 day one. Didn't show. Getting bfn's at this point yet. Took another test yesturday March 24th and again nada. What the he double tooth pick? I haven't been anymore or less stressed than what I typically am which isn't much at all. Haven't been excersing any more or less. Okay maybe less lol. And last week I had ewcm for two or three days. Thought okay maybe i'm o'd again? Dh and I did it once then too to be safe. And now again today I have ewcm? what's going on?
and for those of you who are wondering why we are trying again so soon after miscarriage doctor told us to. We had a blighted ovum and msised miscarriage and it was probably gone around the 7th week. I also did pass the miscarriage on my own which sucked, but it's done with.

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

also before I forget, I have been having lower back pains on and off for about a week. Boobies felt like they were on fire a bit yesturday (like they were when I was preggy) and to me they also feel a bit heavier. Other than that no huge symptoms, maybe a bit more moodier but hard to say.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo