Community post

Discussion

That two week wait that everyone hates, too confused ):

Hello every one!
So on October 19 I got my Bolded TextPOSITIVEBolded Text ovulation test

I tested yesterday morning with a clear blue and got a BFN Did I test too early?

Since ovulation, I have been feeling unusual symptoms.
!TMI! I've been having white discharge, today in specific I had a little stringy egg white kind of discharge in the morning. I have been having slight cramps like that gassy feeling. Also extremely bloated.

Anyone with a past experience that can enlighten me

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Yes the dreaded two week wait.I didn't want to read and run. I understand completely where you're coming from as I am trying for baby number one. And to be honest and truthful all the things you list I have every cycle and I convince myself I'm pregnant almost every time just to be letdown when AF shows up. I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer just realistic and let you know my experience. I know everyone is different and this may actually be symptoms for you. The one time I did conceive I only had a few symptoms. I was very tired, my boobs were sore, and I had an elevated temperature like 99.1 and a little higher for several days. I am currently on 6dpo and hoping I caught the little egg!! (Saying a little prayer for myself and everyone else ttc) Only time will tell! I wish you tons and tons of baby dust.

7 years ago

you may have tested a little early. I would use the FRER test, I think they are the most sensitative. I hope you get your BFP!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo