Community post

Discussion

Anyone AF due on the 5th of Jan or around then

Just wondering if anyone was due for AF and if so what symptoms are you having and do you feel pregnant or like AF's coming on? Need some cycle buddies, but I'm not sure how long my cycle is. Thought is was no more than 30 days, but last month I had a 25 cycle. So anyone out there who wants to chat about anything, let me know....

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I have an iPhone, and use two different cycle trackers, the one, "Pink Pad" actually sets it up by an average of your cycles once you get a few entered. It is very helpful if you are unsure what your actual cycle is!
I am 13DPO and hoping AF doesn't show tomorrow. This is seriously the hardest part of trying to get pregnant, the TWW. I feel like my emotions are all over the place, all the time, and with two kids and two dogs, trying to do the BD everyday is definitely a struggle. We BD'd on the 8th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 14th, 15th, and 17th cycle day, and according to the program I use, I should have OV on the the 15th cycle day... I hope we covered all of our bases this month!! Haha.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo