Community post

Discussion

O on the 1st of December ttw

Let the obsession begin!

Checking CM & using OPK test am sure O on the 1st. Did the baby making dance on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and hoping to do it once more for luck today.
* Been to acupuncture once a week for the last 4 weeks no more sessions until the new year.
* Yoga as often as I can
* Taking pre-nata vitamins, folic acid, calcium, magnesium & Omega 3
* Eating as healthy as I can & limiting the alcohol in take - hard this time of year with all the year end functions but doing well only 1 glass of wine this week and attended 3 functions ;-)

Crossing fingers & toes for a BFP what an awesome Christmas present after 23 mths of ttc & 1 miscarriage !!

Have such a good feeling that this is the month ;-)

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Cool :) glad all is going well. you experiencing any symptoms at the moment?
I ovulated on the 1st too, very excited but trying not to be, all my symptoms look really really promising which is fantastic :) it's our first month of trying properly so really trying not to test for another 6 days or so, I think the wait and the cramps are the worst bit at the moment tho

Lydia x

User Image

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo