Community post

Discussion

1DPO

ANYONE 1DPO???

been ttc for three months this is our fourth, hoping for bfp this time. anyone else obsessing about when to do HPT??

XxXx

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hello, I'm 5DPO, and I'm obsessing every minute of every hour of every day. I know it's a bit extreme. Lol!!! Good Luck and Lots and Lots of Baby Dust!!!

12 years ago

Obsessing is a bit under rated. I've been testing all the time. If there is urine I'm testing it. Which has also led me to several BFN. :( I am also 10dpo today. I'm trying to stop the obsessing and really wait until af is due. But that isn't until Nov 24!!!! Way too long for comfort. When are you going to test? I am looking for a cycle buddy.

12 years ago

Obsessing about POAS? Sounds like my kind of thread!

I'm also 10dpo and this is our first proper month of trying (started trying NOT to NOT get pregnant since August, but we got impatient and this is my first month tracking my OV). Starting POAS yesterday which I know is too early and it's no wonder I've had two so far. It's just so hard to resist testing!

AF not due till 26 Nov which is a full seven days away - I can foresee at least seven more tests!!!

to all TTC

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

I am like two days ahead of you... today is dpo5 (if i timed ovulation right) -- could be dpo4. I did get the usual pain the day after my poas showed two lines, so pretty sure I am right about ovulation though. I have symptoms already, but they are hormone related symptoms... still a day or so too early to be getting the hcg hormone. I don't get headaches for days on end, nor do I burp after drinking water (but I am now, lol). My temp has been 98.5 to 99 since ovulation, not dropping... so another good sign. I am praying implantation occurs this week. I had an IUI and the next order date is the 28th, so I have to take a preg test on the 27th or morning of the 28th -- or i will miss the order date. Hopefully I will be far enough along (period supposed to come 30th) to not get a false reading, either way. I'd hate to place my order and end up preg a few days later, etc. When are you going to do your preg test? If you can wait till next monday, you could take it on the same day as me :)

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

cutegibby! Thanks for your reply. It would be great to have a buddy.

I am hoping to take my test on Monday (if I can last that long) its my nephews birthday so I wanted to do it on Monday 28th! I think i will be 11dpo then, so should get a positive if all has gone well. I'd love to do it the same day as you.

Today is 4dpo and im not feeling anything, no sore boobs or anything like what the normal symptoms suggest. The only thing i may possibly have is a sore jaw - maybe that's just too much talking!!

Have a good day!

Xx

12 years ago • Post starter

i am 2 dpo and just read that you have asore jaw...my jaw hurts when i eat...and when i open my mouth wide....was that what you experienced?

did you test positive?

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo