Community post

Discussion

9-10 DPO.. Anyone else?!

Ladies!

I believe I am between 9-10 DPO. The reason I say believe is on May 18-20 I had all (+) OPKs. AF is due tomorrow. Is anyone else the same?! If so, how are you feeling and have you tested yet?!

9 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hi!
I'm 10 DPO also, and post-IUI. I don't expect AF until Sunday or Monday though. So far I don't notice any symptoms. Trying to be optimistic. I've been TTC for a long time, and don't let myself test anymore. I just wait for AF, hoping it won't show up. How are you feeling? Any symptoms?
Good Luck.

-Maureen

10 years ago

@30something

I've been cramping past few days, boobs sore, nipples very sensitive, nauseous here and there. Had a moment today when I ate a cracker I felt icky. Heartburn too! Also, I drove a Lamborghini 3 nights ago in my dreams, lol!!

I'm not trying to give up hope just yet but I don't want to get too excited either!!

10 years ago • Post starter

All good signs! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Nice dream too! Now that you mention heartburn, I have had terrible heartburn. I attributed it to the metformin that I recently started taking. Hmmm maybe it's something else. Hang in there!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I am also 10 DPO (I think, miiiight be 9DPO). Tested today for the first time this cycle and it was a BFN. :( I know it's too early to be testing but I gave in anyway.

Had some cramping today for the first time since O day, boobs feel heavier than usual, but I could be making that up in my head. There have been so many cycles where I have tons of symptoms and then AF arrives, so really not getting my hopes up with symptom checking.

This is also my first cycle on Metformin, but I haven't noticed any side effects.

Good luck to all of us!!!

TTC #1. Praying for a .

10 years ago

Hello Everybody,
I am 10 dpo as well my symptoms in order were UTI feeling, diagnosed with a UTI for the first time in my life, breast tender on sides and underarm area, runny/stuffy nose, little flutters on right and left sides of my abdomen, gassy, earlier today when I napped I had a dream that I discovered a lump in my breast woke up feeling my breast for lumps it was so surreal! I hope this is my month....expecting AF on June 3

10 years ago

I am 10dpo. Feel pregnant. Test are negative so far. Waiting for AF Saturday, June 1st.

10 years ago

Good Luck to all of you! I hope you get good news in the next few days.

10 years ago

I just took a test when I got home. It's uploaded. It's soooo faint to me!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I am also 9-10 DPO. My expected period date is also tomorrow. I am hoping AF does not come!

I am also very eager to take the HPT and 2WW may be difficult! I am feeling optimistic but was weepy all day today. Feeling tired/fatigued, pressure in tummy. I am feeling pregnant! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo