Community post

Discussion

from 5dpo to 9dpo I spotted??,

Positive opk on 5/18 LMP 5/9 spotting started 5/23 lasted bout four and half days went from bright red to pink to brown and very creamy CM HEADACHES AND BACKACHE. Hoping its implantation cnt test for another four days to a week I'm 10dpo now any advise please thank you

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Was it spotting or was it enough where you needed a liner or pad?

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

10 years ago

If it was spotting it may have been implantation. Research shows that 2 days after the spotting stops you should be able to test + if that was the situation.

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

10 years ago

Lasted about 4.5days and mainly when I wiped it was there and yes just enough for a thin thin liner but nothing heavy was very weird!! Was thinking about testing tomorrow morning any suggestions?

10 years ago • Post starter

Did you test?? I say go for it! I'm 5 dpo and just started spotting myself... FX that this is our month!!

10 years ago

Well I tested this morning it was BFN!!!! :( BUT going to test this Sunday and if no luck Sunday going to try on AFTER is due and that's in bout 8days fingers crossed!!!! Baby dust to us both hoping and praying its our month!!!!!! Possible cycle buddies :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo