Community post

Discussion

9 dpo

Im in my tww and losing hope.. I'm 9dpo AF is due on Tuesday in 2 days unless this is an off month then it will come in 9 days. I have no cm, I had a sore throat for a few days and a metallic taste in my mouth but both went away. Everything taste weird. I have period like cramps. I have taken a pregnancy test and it's negative. I have continued taking opk to see if the test line would ever start getting dark to indicate being pregnant I heard it works some times, anyways the test lines on the opk the last 5 days have all been the same faint negative. So since its not increasing im just going to wait til af or 1 week after af to test since my cycle is anywhere between 28 and 35 days. So far I'm going crazy...last month when I had a chemical pregnancy I had crazy symptoms, this month I have hardy had anything which makes me think it's just af on her way or my imagination. Is anyone in the same boat.

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Dont loose hope many people dont get a bfp until 10dpo or even later i heard someone having to wait til after they officially miss their period to get a positive, SO DONT LOOSE HOPE! I have been ttc for 6 cycles now on my 3rd cycle i did get a positive but that ended in a chemical and its only been two cycles and im 10dpo and got a faint bfp. I experienced what must have been implantation spotting at 9dpo. But if you need any advice or help message me!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo