Community post

Discussion

15 dpo anyone else had similar? hoping the witch stays away

Currently 15or 16 dpo. On 9 dpo had serious stabbing pains in my abdomin which lasted about an hour, for the next 2 days had some of the same pains but no where near as bad and a pulling type feeling. No never had these pains before af and especially not at 9dpo.
For the last 3 days I've had bad AF cramps which is normal for me to get them the day before the witch arrives but not 3 days before. However now only got mild cramps which come and go but no sign of AF arriving otherwise.
Cm have had heaps constantly checking if AF is here. AF due yesterday or today.
Anyone else had similar.

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm sort of havering similar. I'm 13 dpo today af should be here in full force. I' had bad cramping yesterday and some spotting thought af was showing up woke up this morning only to some light spotting. Got Bfns on 8,9,10 dpo. Might take another test today so I know The cramping from yesterday is gone only a tad dull if I pay attention. I feel like AF is here but just a little when I go to the bathroom.

10 years ago

I am officially late 15 dpo no af and a bfn. Hoping there's a chance but quickly losing hope. I had +opk and temp rise with ovary pain then 3 days later another + opk and bigger sustained temp rise. Pretty sure I o. Anyways had a dip at 8 and 9 dpo not lower than my first rise then way up possible triphastic says ff. Did a test yesterday bfn looked at it and massive evap. So confused. Just want a bfp or af so I am not in limbo anymore.

10 years ago

I'm even more confused now thought for af. Was here in full force.... TMI - just took the tampon out and barely anything at all.

10 years ago

I'm the same. Still getting cramping on and off. Keep thinking AF is here but check and nothing. Had discharge this morning which was slightly pinkish tinge sorry tmi. But still nothing. Still hoping the witch stays away.

10 years ago • Post starter

Took a digi today it was negative with SMU But I feel off today. May take a answer test tomorrow morning. Only cramping a little bit. Just brown spotting. I'm now 15 DPO if I did O when I thought I did. And I would think if I was pregnant there would be enough to trigger a BFP.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo