Community post

Discussion

Spotting Questions

I had some very, very light spotting last Thursday-Saturday. Began with a pin-prick of red, then to pink, then to a peachy brown. Saw all of these after wiping once, then it was gone. After these three days, it stopped completely.

Then yesterday (Monday), I noticed some peachy-brown when wiping - no discharge, just the peachy-brown color on the toilet paper. Same thing today. It varies from light pink to light brown.

Period is not due 'til the 24th; today is the 18th. Today is either 11 or 10 DPO.

I've felt cramping and pinching from what I can only describe as my ovaries, with some cramping into the tops of my thighs. My best guess is that my period is coming early. If not, what's the deal with the continued spotting?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I don't want to get your hopes up - but sometimes implantation spotting can be somewhat prolonged and your 'dpo' is certainly right for it being implantation bleeding, hang in there!

I'm.. somewhat there myself, 11 dpo yesterday - gush of light brown CM.. nothing after that or over night, but seems to be getting darker today and AF cramps, damn it, I can't even hold onto any hope. AF was either due today or Friday.. I'm guessing it'll come in tomorrow with a slap in the face -.-

10 years ago

My spotting story happened about 3 weeks ago. Shortly after, I had a short and fairly light period. My test after looked really blank. But comparing the two tests, the one I took a few days before my period and the one after, I definitely see a line - and a PINK line - on one of the tests.

What do you think?

Maybe I had a chemical....

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo