Community post

Discussion

Anyone have this going on?

hello. I am 27 years old mommy of an adorable 3yr old boy Seth. Me and my husband are trying for a second child.

I have been having some awful bb pain almost like they are on fire. feels a lot like engorgement during breastfeeding.

I've had nausea, severe fatigue, increased yellowish cm, and an enormous increase in appetite.

I thought for sure i must be prego this time around. Until today I started having some doubts.

I am 17 dpo I have a longish cycle between 32 and 34 days usually.

I started getting some stabbing pains in the ovaries. And My backside started aching a little. Which is usual of AF. though i usually don't cramp until i am actually on my period. The cramping is usually not this intense and is usually a constant pain this was very on again off again and like i said a stabbing pain.

I also noticed if I cough or sneeze or strain it hurts in my ovaries.

Anyone have these types of cramps before especially when coughing or sneezing or lifting?

If so is it AF related or could I be prego?

I'm really trying to wait a until I am late to test, but it gets more and more tempting.

Mother of a beautiful little boy September 1st 2010 and awaiting the arrival of baby #2 in October 2014! User Image

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Is it in both ovaries or just one side?

10 years ago

It is generally both sides.

Mother of a beautiful little boy September 1st 2010 and awaiting the arrival of baby #2 in October 2014! User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Took two tests yesterday one cheap one in the am and a higher dollar one in pm and both BFP so excited!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo