Community post

Discussion

Progesterone Cream?? Anyone used it?

So I did some research about progesterone cream that you use during the two week wait.

Not only does it help regular your cycles (if you've been on the pill forever like me) but it also helps with moodiness, thyroid issues, and fatigue. Apparently you stop using the cream 1 or 2 days before your period is due and it helps regulate you.

It can also be used for the first trimester of pregnancy (so ive read). Being someone who has had 2 MCs, Im considering using it. I ovulated 2 days ago and I bought some cream.... but I just want to hear about YOUR experience using it?

Thanks so much!!!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I love progesterone cream! When I was pregnant with my DD I started having spotting at 4 weeks into my pregnancy, and then full bleeding at 5 weeks. Needless to say I was terrified that I was going to have a miscarriage.

I had heard about progesterone cream and figured it definitely wouldn't hurt to try it. I started using the cream and a few days later my bleeding and spotting stopped completely. I didn't have any more issues with my pregnancy and my DD arrived safe and sound.

I know that progesterone cream alone can't save a pregnancy, but I really believe it helped get me and DD through a rocky patch. If nothing else it made me feel better and calmer psychologically.

10 years ago

That's amazing! So glad to hear it was helpful. Ive heard some bad things about it but the pros seem to outway the cons. Ive heard it makes u gain a ridiculous amount of weight but so far I havnt gained anything. Crossing my fingers it keeps going well lol Im only 5 dpo today and I don't know when I ovulated but if it helps me at all, in anyway, pregnant or not, I'm trying it!

Thanks so much for the input! I appreciate it. I feel like more TTC-er's should be aware of it!!!

xoxo

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo