Community post

Discussion

OTC aides for fertility??

I am a military dependantand full time nursing student. I have Tricare for insurance and they don't do fertility testing or treatment until you have unsuccefully tried to concieve for over a year. My husband and I have been at it for 6 months now with one miscarriage February 9th. I currently use OPK'S, tracking, and occasionally take my temp. I'm curious what over the counter aides you all have used to help you. I'm to type A to not try and "control" my fertility but realistically know it's out of my hands. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Thank you to you and your spouse for the service. My husband was a Marine, and I know it wasnt myself in uniform...but, it wasn't always easy to watch and experience. It takes a strong person to be a spouse <3 . As far as OTC stuff, I hear about fertilaid, vitex, ovaboost and something about a pineapple core. I have never used the above, because I was diagnosed with PCOS, I use other otc stuff. Progesterone cream, Berberine and take prenatals. I tried acupuncture for 5 moths and it didn't work for me. It does have great results with woman who don't have diagnosis' to make ttc more difficult. Good Luck <3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo