Community post

Discussion

NEED SOME ADVICE

Hi this is my first time posting and sorry but I'm afraid its gonna be a bit longwinded I am 39 years old ttc number 3 this is my 3rd cycle after pargard removal, last month when AF showed I completely lost it thinking I'm too old I waited too long etc etc its not gonna happen blah blah, (yeah I know, stupid lol) decided that I was going to stop actively trying and live life and let it happen. I have super regular 28 day cycles right down to the hour (always have) and 2 previous pregnancies one of which I only dtd ONE TIME, with no fertility issues, my lmp was 8/9, I wasn't temping or anything so dont know exactly when but app said about 22nd so I'm going with that. For 10 days after I felt so weird, HI sex drive, just completely content and happy and at ease, VERY clingy with OH,
--about 7 dpo had VERY bad AF cramps and felt "wet"
ran to the br about a dozen times thinking she came early
---about 9dpo started with very vivid CRAZY dreams and nightmares, mainly about food lol but many baby dreams and very frequent nightmares about OH, OH also told me that I was flopping tossing, moaning and muttering angrily in my sleep every night and still am. another weird thing that strted happing at this time was occasional pinching/pricking feeling in my cervix at random times, wth is that? oh and at about bout this time (TMI alert sorry) I woke up with my clitoris (blush) quite swollen and my "inside" area is quite swollen and tight as well and still is.
--about 10po appetite went crazy extreme food cravings so bad I was literally salivating like crazy. also breast pain started but only a little sore but THROBBING stabbing pain like their gonna pop, so bad at times gave me goose bumps on my arms lol, peeing a lot but I normally do anyway. (hey im old) and about this same time I noticed that my feet and legs are HOT at night and my feet are usually like ice chunks at night. I have an annoying itchy rash all over that comes and goes and my gums are swollen and a little red
12 dpt my breast pain eased a little but my OH says my nipples are darker and swollen every thing else continues another weird thing is I'm expecting AF in about 3 days and normally am an irate b*tch the whole week before but not at all and believe me I know because the way my OH has been behaving this week I would have brained him if I was truly pmsing.
14dpo breast pain, rash, dreams and restlessness at night continue, also warm feet / legs continue and noted body temp (not bbt) running 99-99.5 at night. Also have had af like cramps off and on and occasional twings and slight ovary pain, a few times last few days dizzy spells and a few times hit with a wave of EXHAUSTION about 7 or so but during the day ok, trouble getting comfortable at night back hips and legs aching, and no nausea per se but night before last was playing an xbox game with ds that we play all the time and had to stop because it made me feel car sick. and 8-10 dpo I woke with with a pounding nauseating headache the type of which I've ONLY experienced with a hangover, the type that your whole head feels like your brain is throbbing against your skull with any sound, but I assure u I have not drank in ages
Heres where it gets interesting, I took hpts on 10,11,12,13 AND 14 dpo and had 2 questionalble evaps and all others BFN!! but yet I still feel peaceful and calm, and not concerned either way but in fact the ONLY thing that bothers me is the fact that if I'm not preg, WTH is wrong with my body? could it be menopause??
OH YEAH one other weird thing, been very clingy with ds lately lol and he with me, strange. well if nothing else thanks for listening I tried not to symptom spot this month and a lot of these can be explained but some were to annoying not to be noticed

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Well, though I'm younger and only have one, for now, a lot of that is how it was with my first! And this time around, it seems completely different in most ways. The dreams/nightmares however are completely new for me and are so vivid it's scary! When it comes to the tests, it may be your age when it comes to the amount of hcg in your system so far, and it might not be quite to the point of showing up on a test yet. it sounds like you're on the right track though! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Lots of magic baby dust hun!

10 years ago

Thank u so much, I did take a $tree test yesterday with fmu that was bfn THEN forgot about it and went to toss it and there was a thick definite pink line not a squinter! Not as dark as the control line but def there, I know it was past the time limit but could it be real?? All the others I've done of that brand stayed bfn. I have a frer left and af is due tonight so if she doesn't come ill retest sun or mon morning, I've got a bit of light cramping and pressure going so who knows

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo