Community post

Discussion

Disappearing 2nd Line?!!

Hi ladies! I done a test this morning, im only 8dpo, but I eeded to get it out of my system after having symptoms I never have leading up to af yesterday. But anyway... my 2nd line was there, no doubt, it was very very faint, but it was coloured, within the first minute and lasting long enough for my heart to jump out my mouth, the tears to spill down my face and the excitement to have me jumping round... a few minutes later, its gone. vanished. the test doesn't look any different other than I now cant see it. its not dried anymore or anything. My line was there, why the hell isn't it now?!
Have any of you experienced this? am I just going mad and seeing what is wishful thinking?
xxx

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

lol, if it was there during the appropriate time (10 minutes) then disappeared, it probably just evaporated. The cheap ones from the dollar store do this. Try a different brand. Still sounds like a BFP :) Good luck!

11 years ago

Thanks so much for replying! I love how people read but just chose to ignore... not! lol... I threw the test away, it was driving me mad!!! but ive bought another brand and am going to test again tomorrow with fmu again. im sooo hoping you're right about it being bfp, it was definitely there!! haha. thanks again xxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo