Community post

Discussion

IVF 4/19

I have not wrote for a long time, but was reading your stories. :)
It's been a long ride and just can't believe we finally did the transfer yesterday~~ I wish we had done it before and had saved myself so many af disappointments, wasted pregnancy tests money, tears...
For so many years and different tries it was always a hope "this time it will happened" for some reason every month was THE Month
My body is all bruised up from all the injections, but after the retrieval I got 8 eggs, which of 4 got fertilised :))
All 4 were transferred yesterday!
Now its resting nd waiting time...pray time
Hugs and baby dust to all of us.
Will keep you posted

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Congrats senchi! I'm very happy for u and wishing u d best as. U carry aong those lovely babies in ur womb health stay. I am still waiting upon God. Cos am on day 12 of iui.

11 years ago

Nikkyz thank you soooo much for your wishes :)
Best luck to you!! When you said 12 days, does it mean you already had transferred 12days ago? Or started ur meds? Not very familiar with iui..may God help us all <3

11 years ago • Post starter

I think our prayers were heard!!! We r pregnant. .omg!! Cant believe..tested on 8thd 3day transfer morning wad positive rightaway..than tested next day but evening (9th day) and the same thing!!!
Never in these 8 yrs I got +...I m scheduled to go for beta on 5/3 to confirm

Nikkyz any news with u?

Congrats... I'm so happy for u. I'm glad has finally awarded u with motherhood. Wish u the best and healthy 9 months... : )

User Image

11 years ago

Jannet thank u sooo much!! to u
Its been confirmed I M PREGNANT :))) still can't believe..going back tomorrow for 2nd beta..the first was 65 hopefully this will double
Best of luck to all ladies who are trying

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo