Community post

Discussion

around 10dpo.. cycle buddies?

Hi Girls,

So, of course the month the DH and I decide to fully start ttcing again is the month we have trips scheduled, functions, hes going away to visit his family, etc. making it so difficult to track everything.

That being said since its the month were back in the saddle so to speak, I started keeping a close eye on symptom etc. And of course, now I think I have them all, I don't know when I truly ovulated, whats real and what im making up, Im a hot mess.

Im quite the blabber too so without the DH here for the next weeks, im going though the 2ww wait along and have no one to tell me im nuts (usually what he does.. poor guy)...

so anyone else want to be cycle buddies? or simply just share their BFP stories, symptoms, etc.

Im around what I think is 10dpo give or take, sore breast, runny nose just started (but its freezing here) had cramps last past days only mild, and exhaustesd..

baby dust to all!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm also around 10 dpo.

11 years ago

have you experienced any symptoms? :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes plenty nauseous, bloated, gas, sore gums, sore boobs etc. But I read that after you ovulate your body makes progesterone, and that can cause the symptoms so now I'm confused.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo