Community post

Discussion

extremely lightheaded/dizzy??

AF was due today. Have been lightheaded off and on since O. The past two days have been increasingly worse. My only other symptoms are really just being a little tired. What's going on? I've been under very limited stress. Sometimes I want to eat everything and others, nothing sounds good. But no breast tenderness or stomach problems of any kind. Kind of feel like I have mild allergies off and on too. Help?

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm currently 10 dpo. I started having extreme dizziness since 5 dpo. I have never experienced this before. I'm hoping it's a good sign! I tested negative this morning, but I know it's still early. I'll be testing again Sunday, so hopefully I'll have good news. I totally understand what your feeling though! It's been driving me crazy! I'm interested to know if you are pregnant and that's what the dizziness is from.

User Image

13 years ago

Today I've been getting (TMI...) a decent amount of some brown discharge/blood. AF is probably on its way :( ... but I still have been feeling this lightheaded way, I also felt like I could smell everything today. But I'm now feeling pretty confident my period is approaching.

13 years ago • Post starter

I've been having headaches, and lightheadedness since about 5dpo I think.. Once and awhile I have gotten really dizzy. The headache is getting less noticeable every day now.
I'm at about 10dpo

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo