Community post

Discussion

please help me read this chart! First cycle charting

Hello ladies! I got a positive OPK around CD 13, as you will see on chart. My temperatures do not match this. I've been taking my temps orally and maybe some nights i sleep with my mouth open, so that could be affecting my temp. can anyone take a look at my chart and interpret what is going on? I got a faint positive BLUE DYE test a few days ago, all the FRER's are negative.... trying to make sense of all this. It doesn't appear i have a LP at all! Help!!!
User Image

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I was unable to open your chart, I'm not sure why. But I sleep with my mouth open and am sure that is what happened with my temps the first month. They were all over the place, so I gave up. This month, I'm taking my temp rectally, which is literally a pain in the butt, but my temps look more like other womens' charts. I had one off day, but I had slept in the guest room and forgotten to take my thermometer with me. I had to walk to my bed before I was able to temp, which is what skewed it so badly.

I have heard there are some ear thermometers for BBT, but haven't found any yet.

For this month, I would keep using the OPK and not worry about whether or not you are ovulating. Then, next month, if need be, try taking your temp from a different area. I know it sucks waiting...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo