Community post

Discussion

Semen Analysis

So my husband & I went for him to have a semen analysis done. We just got the results back. :(
They told us that the mobility was good, the number was good, but the morphology (appearance) was abnormal - causing us to not get pregnant. They said that ZERO were counted to have the normal shape. Is this possible? They said to wait 2 to 5 days without having sex before coming (we waited 2). I was so heart broken to hear this. We go back on the 21st to have one more done (this time we are going to wait 3 - 4 days & not push it with 2). Would having sex 2 days before affect the sperm morphology?
I have done some research... we are cutting out Pepsi in our house - this seems to be what we drink ALL the time. We do not smoke, drink on occasion - not an every day thing. I have also went today and purchased my husband some multi-vitamins as well as a Zinc vitamin.
I am also taking the pre-natal vitamins that my Dr prescribed.
Has anybody had this trouble? Have any advice? This is all very scary & overwhelming. I have never been so upset. Wasn't expecting this at all.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sorry to read this, but NEVER give up. Do continue to eat healthy and take your vitamins. I say hold off ( no intimacy) until hubby goes back. Be patient.

User Image Luke 1:37 For nothing will be impossible with God.” Let's chat on FB on ONE PAGE http://www.facebook.com/egyptianwifey http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41bc36

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo